Following the recent announcement by HM Government on the 23rd March 2020, 8:30pm.
We inform you of the following:
- Until further notice, all shops trading for the Bury, Oldham & District Branch of the RSPCA, including: Bacup, Bury, Glossop, Oldham, Radcliffe, Ramsbottom, Rawtenstall, Royton, Shaw & Springhead are CLOSED until further notice.
- All deliveries and collections have been suspended, if you have booked a delivery or collection with one of our shops, we will contact you over the coming days with information.
- DO NOT leave any donations outside ANY of our shops as we are unable to collect them and may pose a risk to health and safety.
- Until further notice, the Animal Centre is now CLOSED to all public access and you will be refused entry in all circumstances.
- If you have a pre-booked clinic appointment or adoption, please DO NOT visit the centre, we will contact you shortly.
- We are unable to treat or assess any routine veterinary needs, if you are a client registered on our preventative clinic further details are to follow about what to do in the event of an emergency.
- Please DO NOT abandon or leave ANY animal outside the centre.
- Please refrain, if possible, from telephoning or emailing the centre, whilst we put our critical contingency plans in place.
- We will provide more information as soon as possible.
- All volunteers are required to stay at home and NOT visit the centre, or shops. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to contact us if you require support and we will do all we can to support you.
The health and safety of all our staff, animals, volunteers and customers is paramount and we will revise our position under the direction of HM Government in the coming days & weeks as required, and if safe to do so.
As our shops are now closed, we have no source of income other than your kind online support, which we need now more than ever! Even during the Coronavirus outbreak,we still have many animals in our care to love, feed and give medical attention to. We also and have 45 staff and families to support and over 100 wonderful volunteers. Without your direct action online NOW, we will soon be at crisis point.
Visit: www.justgiving.com/campaign/coronacrisis to read more, share, support or donate – THANK YOU!
RSPCA Bury, Oldham & District, wishes all our customers, supporters, volunteers and your family & friends the very best of health during this difficult and challenging time ahead, we hope to open as soon as possible and welcome you all back. Keep safe.
Updates will be provided via our social media channels and website as soon as possible.
Chief Executive RSPCA Bury, Oldham & District